Thursday, June 6, 2013

Men Are Honest Liars

A Woodcutter lost his iron Axe then he prays to god for return his axe & lord Offered him silver axe. He denied. Lord then offed him god axe. He further denied. Lastly Lord offered him iron axe which he accepted.
seeing his honesty Lord gives him All 3.

One day he goes Again 2 forest with his Wife. but his Wife falls into the River, he cries and pleads 2 the Lord to give him his Wife...
''is this ur wife'
He Replied - Yes.!
Lord said ''you led and you are gonna be punished'...
He said,"wait Lord I lied because if i had said no, you would have taken out Cameron Diaz.
If then I said no, you Would have taken out my wife and seeing my honesty, you would have given me all 3.
but i am a poor man, i can't keep all three. so I said Yes to Angelina.
god: rulayega kya pagle.... ja le ja isse...
Moral: Men Are Honest Lears 

No comments:

Post a Comment